torsdag 29. september 2016

ATCs for Rubberdance challenge

Hi:-) A few days ago I received some awsome, totally smashing, stamps that I ordered from RubberDance. I just had to make something right away and chose the 2 year anniversery challenge over at the RubberDance blog. It's been a long time since I've participated in any challenges and it's the first time joining a stamp challenge, I had so much fun making these little ATCs:-)


The challenge was choosing a mood board from some of the previous challenges. I picked march for my inspiration.



And here comes a whole lot of photos of my series of 11 ATCs! It's not easy taking a clear photo of these little guys, especially in this dark, grey weather we are having these days. So I'm sorry for the poor quality in the pictures..


I made the background with stamps, versamark and panpastels. Then I stamped with black ink on the background. At last I stamped my little person on gelliprinted sheets and cut out the different pieces, Just LOOOOOVE these stamps:-)

Here you can see the stamping using pan pastels in the background. 




 And I had to give my little persons something to wear on the head:-)




I even godt a backside stamp:-) Love it!

That's all, hope you liked it:-)


Pin It

4 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! These ATCs are soo cool!! You've been busy, girl - it's not that many days since you received your order of stamps. I am impressed! Love the way you've used our March colour swatch. Thank you so much for using my stamps for your entry of our challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Love these. Fun, quirky and beautiful. Love all the cute hats. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    SvarSlett
  3. Your ATCs are fantastic. I love the colors so much. Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance this month. xx Susanne.

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow!! I looooove them! Your ATC is fantastic. Love the color, love the focal point, love all of it! 😍 Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance shallenge.
    Hugs, -DT Anita

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)